Base map compiled by the 314th Engineers, N.A. Col. William B. Ladue, Corps of Engineers, N.A. Commanding
Relief map of the United States military reservation Fort Riley in Kansas, including Camp Funston, dated November 1917. The map was compiled by the 314th Engineers of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, commanded by William B. Ladue.
- November 1917
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. 314th Engineers (Cartographer, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (35 x 46 cm. Sheet, mounted.) : Scale: 1 inch = 40,000 ft. Color. Topographic shading by Raymond C. Moore
Language of Materials
RH MS Q51
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, William Hambleton, 1978.
- Guide to the Relief Map of the U.S. Military Reservation
- Base map compiled by the 314th Engineers, N.A. Col. William B. Ladue, Corps of Engineers, N.A. Commanding
- lgg 13 September 1978 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Relief Map of the U.S. Military Reservation Fort Riley, Kansas Collection, RH MS Q51, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States