Special Order No. 211. (Extract). By order of the Secretary of War. Washington, D. C.
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P30
Orders call for First Lieutenant Jacob W. Keller, unassigned, to report to Colonel Thomas H. Roger, 18th. U.S. Infantry, President of the Retiring Board at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- August 19, 1870
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 sheet. 24 cm. )
RH MS P30
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Delta Book Co, Cleveland, Miss, August 19, 1955.
Handwritten form.William D. Whipple, Assistant Adjutant General, M.M. Dougal, Adjutant. Signed: E. D. Townsend, Adjutant General
Records indicate purchase without price.
- Guide to the U.S. Adjutant General's Office Collection
- Special Order No. 211. (Extract). By order of the Secretary of War. Washington, D. C.
- lgg 28 June 72 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
U.S. Adjutant General's Office Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P30, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas