Special Order No. 211. (Extract). By order of the Secretary of War. Washington, D. C.
Orders call for First Lieutenant Jacob W. Keller, unassigned, to report to Colonel Thomas H. Roger, 18th. U.S. Infantry, President of the Retiring Board at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- August 19, 1870
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 sheet. 24 cm. )
RH MS P30
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Delta Book Co, Cleveland, Miss, August 19, 1955.
Handwritten form.William D. Whipple, Assistant Adjutant General, M.M. Dougal, Adjutant. Signed: E. D. Townsend, Adjutant General
Records indicate purchase without price.
- Guide to the U.S. Adjutant General's Office Collection
- Special Order No. 211. (Extract). By order of the Secretary of War. Washington, D. C.
- lgg 28 June 72 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
U.S. Adjutant General's Office Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P30, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas