Personal Papers of William D. Paden
Paden taught English at the University of Kansas from 1935-1973. This collection consists of congratulatory letters about his retirement in 1973.
- 1935 - 1973
- Paden, William Doremus, 1903-1979 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of William D. Paden
Paden received his A.M. in 1921, his Ph.B. in 1925, and his Ph.D. in 1935, all from Yale. He joined the faculty of the Department of English of KU in 1935. He reached full Professor status in 1951. He retired in 1973 and died in 1979.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Guide to the William D. Paden Collection
- Personal Papers of William D. Paden
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William D. Paden Collection, University Archives, PP 169, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries