University of Kansas School of Social Welfare records
This collection of the records of the School of Social Welfare at the University of Kansas is comprised of artificial records, news releases, correspondence, and graduate student files.
- Creation: 1921-
- University of Kansas. School of Social Welfare (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
25.5 Linear Feet (28 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- School of Social Welfare
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of January 27, 2011.
- Twente, Esther E. (Person)
- University of Kansas. School of Social Welfare -- Records and correspondence (Organization)
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Social Welfare records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2005, updated by lmb, 2011. Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas School of Social Welfare records, University Archives, RG 27, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries