University of Kansas Facilities Planning and Management records
The Department of Facilities Operations and Planning, formerly "Campus Services," manages and maintains the physical structures, buildings, utilities, and grounds, for the University of Kansas, in Lawrence and on its satellite campuses, including the Medical Center in Kansas City. This collection of records is comprised of artificial records, news releases, correspondence, case files, inventories and reports, and energy studies.
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
528 Linear Feet (536 boxes + 25 books)
This collection was aranged in the following series:
- Office of Facilities Planning and Design/Construction Management
- Facilities Operations
- Parking Services
- Committee for Architecturally Handicapped (504 Committee)
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of February 21, 2011.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Facilities Planning and Management records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2011; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Facilities Planning and Management records, University Archives, RG 47, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries