University of Kansas Graduate School records
The collection includes the records of the Graduate School at the University of Kansas, re-formed in 1996. Formerly known as the Office of Research, Graduate Studies and Public Service.
- University of Kansas. Graduate School (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
181 Linear Feet (247 boxes + 211 card file boxes, 1 oversize ledger)
- General Records
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of January 3, 2011.
- Augusto, John S.
- Carlin, Diana B., 1950-
- Debicki, Andrew Peter
- University of Kansas. Graduate School -- Records and correspondence
- University of Kansas. Office of Research, Graduate Studies and Public Service -- Records and correspondence
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Graduate School records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2011; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Graduate School records, University Archives, RG 16, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries