Douglas County (Kansas) AARP scrapbook
The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) is an organization whose mission is to address the needs and interests of persons 50 years and older. This scrapbook of the Douglas County (Kansas) chapter of the AARP records the activites of the group with photographs, newspaper clippings and meeting minutes from 1987-1989.
- American Association of Retired Persons. Douglas County Chapter 1696 (Douglas County, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 box ; 31 x 38 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS 984
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Pearl L. Schneider, 1991
- Guide to the Douglas County (Kansas) AARP Collection
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2007. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Douglas County (Kansas) Aarp Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 984, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States