Racism and Violence; the American Hate Movement Today
Collection — Box: 1
Call Number: RH WL MS 5
This 93-page report to the United States Commission on Civil Rights by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith describes the activities of racist organizations within the United States, focusing primarily on activities of the Ku Klux Klan from 1978 to 1981. With the report, which is stamped "draft" and "confidential," are copies of correspondence, notes, and memoranda between the Commission and the Anti-Defamation League, obtained from the Commission by Laird Wilcox in 1983.
- B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH WL MS 5
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Laird Wilcox, 1985
- Guide to "Racism and Violence; the American Hate Movement Today"
- Racism and Violence; the American Hate Movement Today
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007 Finding aid encoded by mh, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League, Racism and violence; the American hate movement today, Wilcox Collection, Kansas Collection, RH WL MS 5, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries