Kansas Association of Colored Women's Clubs miscellanea
This collection of documents relates to the Kansas Association of Colored Women's Clubs, particularly the 1977 State Annual Communication in Arkansas City, Kansas.
- Bolden, Cornelia (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of three documents relating to the Kansas Association of Colored Women's Clubs: a history of the Kansas City District, a speech from the 1977 State Annual Communication entitled "Black Women -- The Continuous Challenge of Change," and a 1977 revision of the organization's Constitution and By-Laws. A photocopy accompanies each of these documents.
RH MS P843
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Cornelia Bolden, 1988, 2004
- Guide to the Cornelia Bolden Collection
- Kansas Association of Colored Women's Clubs miscellanea
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Cornelia Bolden Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P843, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries