"Kids, let's make a mud fort" workshop materials
Color photographs, sample registration form, and some research photocopies related to the "Kids, Let's Make a Mud Fort" workshop conducted in Lawrence, Kan. August 17-18, 1998. The fort created by the children and grown-ups was based upon documentation regarding early Lawrence earth works built during the Border Wars in territorial Kansas. Photos are of instructors Katie Armitage and John Jewell working with the participating children at the earth works site off the Kansas River (identification of children provided).
- Armitage, Katie (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH PH P2798
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Katie Armitage, 1999.
- Guide to the "Kids, Let's Make a Mud Fort" collection
- "Kids, Let's Make a Mud Fort" workshop materials
- Finding aid prepared by mwh. Finding aid encoded by mwh.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
"Kids, Let's Make a Mud Fort" workshop materials, RH PH P2798, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.