An account of the Church and remains of the Manor House of Stanton Harcourt in the County of Oxford
- 1808 or 1818
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 volume : Collation: Gathering of 10 leaves sewn into wallpaper cover, the latter consisting of two pieces joined together with patterns matching. Ornamentation: Stamp inside front cover: The stamp, consisting of "First Account Taken" in capitals encircling a crown and above the number "139", appears to be a wallpaper tax stamp, reflecting the origin of the cover material as waste wallpaper. Pages are unnumbered. ; Volume measures no taller than 25 cm.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Alternate title: Title also written on front cover as "Account of the Church & the Remains of the Manor House of Stanton Harcourt Oxon."
- Guide to the George Simon Harcourt Manuscript Collection
- An account of the Church and remains of the Manor House of Stanton Harcourt in the County of Oxford
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1971; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
An account of the Church and remains of the Manor House of Stanton Harcourt in the County of Oxford, MS C202, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.