Armitage Foundation records
Call Number: RH MS 685
The Armitage Gone! Dance modern dance company was founded by Lawrence, Kansas, native Karole Armitage in 1979. The Armitage Foundation was established in 1985 to oversee the work of Armitage and the dance company. This collection contains budget reports, correspondence, reviews, and other materials related to both the foundation and company.
- 1982 - 1993
- Armitage Foundation (New York, N.Y.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1.25 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
RH MS 685
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Katie Armitage
- Guide to the Karole Armitage Collection
- Armitage Foundation records
- Finding aid prepared by mds, 2006; Finding aid encoded by mds, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Armitage Foundation records, Kansas Collection, RH MS 685, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas