Kansas Board of Regents records
This collection is comprised of the records of the Kansas Board of Regents, appointed by the Governor of Kansas, which oversees the state's seven public universities, nineteen community colleges, and six technical colleges.
- Creation: 1865 - 2010
- Kansas. Board of Regents (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
24 Linear Feet (24 boxes + 4 volumes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Board of Regents
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of October 15, 2010.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- Kansas Board of Regents records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006. Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006. Finding aid revised by lmb, 2010; mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Board of Regents records, University Archives, RG 1, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries