John H. Medley, buffalo soldier
This biographical account of John H. Medley, a buffalo soldier stationed at forts in Kansas and Indian Territories during the 1860s, was prepared by Amanda Ebert, a Paxico, Kansas elementary school student.
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (4 pages)
RH MS P822
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Amanda Ebert, 1995
- Guide to the John H. Medley Collection
- John H. Medley, buffalo soldier
- Finding aid prepared by db, 2007. Finding aid encoded by db, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
John H. Medley Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P822, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries