Personal papers of John Brushwood
Brushwood taught in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Kansas in the 1970s. This collection consists of correspondence, research, translations, and a manuscript entitled "The Spanish American Novel: 1900-1970."
- Creation: 1970s
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or email@example.com, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- University of Kansas. Department of Spanish and Portuguese (Organization)
- Guide to the John Brushwood Collection
- Personal papers of John Brushwood
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of John Brushwood, University Archives, PP 316, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas