Haskell Indian Nations University Powwow audio recordings
These are audio recordings of Powwow chanting and dancing at Haskell Indian Nations University. One tape is dated 1974; the other tape is undated.
- Creation: 1974, undated
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 Reels (2 audio reels)
Language of Materials
RH Tape 34
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1996.
- Guide to the Haskell Indian Nations University Collection
- Haskell Indian Nations University Powwow audio recordings
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2007. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2007.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Haskell Indian Nations University powwow audio recordings, Kansas Collection, RH Tape 34, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas