Erica Hill's Girl Scout oral history project
Erica Hill completed this Girl Scout oral history project in the summer of 1996 and was given the highest scout honor, the Gold Award, for her work. The project includes 3 interviews with former scouts and their reminiscences of scouting from the 1930s-1950s.
- Hill, Erica (Girl Scout) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (29 cm)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
There are 3 interviews in this oral history. The interviewees are: Mary Lou Warner, Eugenia Reardon and Marguerite Lockwood. The project also includes some photographs and photocopies of clippings and other pages of a Girl Scout "Memory Book".
RH MS P643
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Erica Hill, 1996
- Guide to the Erica Hill Collection
- Erica Hill's Girl Scout oral history project
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Erica Hill Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P643, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States