Letters from Frank R. Millspaugh
The letters (one addressed to Dr. Bodine and one to Bishop and Mrs. Doan[?]) refer to invitations to preach and to dinner. The postscript to the first letter is written on the back of a printed letter to the clergy and laity by Millspaugh as Bishop elect (Episcopalian) of Kansas, 1895.
- Creation: 1895?
- Millspaugh, Frank R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 items.)
Language of Materials
RH MS P98
- Guide to the Frank R. Millspaugh Collection
- Letters from Frank R. Millspaugh
- kpz 2 January 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Frank R. Millspaugh Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P98, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas