Episcopalians -- Kansas
Found in 3 Records:
The Episcopal Diocese of Kansas was founded in 1859 and split in 1901 into the western half governed by Salina and the eastern half governed by Topeka. This collection contains the records of the entire Diocese prior to 1901 and of the eastern half of Kansas after 1901.
The letters (one addressed to Dr. Bodine and one to Bishop and Mrs. Doan[?]) refer to invitations to preach and to dinner. The postscript to the first letter is written on the back of a printed letter to the clergy and laity by Millspaugh as Bishop elect (Episcopalian) of Kansas, 1895.