Kansas. Supreme Court
Found in 6 Records:
The Charles S. Scott Papers are those of a prominent native Topeka, Kansas lawyer who focused on civil rights and was one of the plaintiff's lawyers in the landmark Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas case.
The papers of Daniel Mulford Valentine, a member of the Kansas Legislature and an associate justice of the Kansas Supreme Court from 1868 to 1893, contain his appointment notices, various property records, and writings. His writings include a history of Franklin County in Kansas Territory. Also in the colletion are some photographs and various records of Franklin County land transactions prior to Kansas Statehood.
This collection contains political campagin information, correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, diplomas, certificates, magazines, legal research, and ephermera belonging to and relating to Fred Six and various members of his family.
The Earl O’Connor collection contains correspondence, court documents, awards, plaques, speech scripts, law school notes, and photographs pertaining to O’Connor’s work with the Johnson County (Kansas) Attorney’s office, District Judge, Kansas Supreme Court, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Reports of Kansas county and city court cases adjudicated by the Supreme Court of the State of Kansas
A collection of twenty-seven volumes containing summary reports of Kansas county and city court cases which were adjudicated by the Supreme Court of the State of Kansas from 1862 to 1965. The reports of county cases date from 1862 to 1964; reports of city cases date from 1862 to 1965.
- Adair County (Iowa) -- History 1
- African American lawyers -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Kansas 1
- Civil rights -- Kansas 1
- Clay Center (Kan.) -- History 1
- Clay County (Kan.) -- History 1
- County government -- Kansas -- Case studies 1
- Franklin County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Journalists -- Kansas -- Clay Center 1
- Judges -- Kansas 1
- Judges -- Kansas -- Biography 1
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Kansas 1
- Municipal government -- Kansas -- Case studies 1
- Ohio City (Kan.) -- History 1
- Peoria (Kan.) -- History 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation -- United States 1 + ∧ less