Mother's League records
Collection — Box: 1
Call Number: RH MS 809
The Mother's League of Lawrence, Kansas, was founded in 1913 to study and exchange ideas about child development and home life. Eventually the group changed its focus of study to include other interesting and inspirational topics. This collection includes the secretary minute notebooks from 1916-1979.
- 1916 - 1979
- Mother's League (Lawrence, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH MS 809
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mother's League, 1991.
Mother's League (Lawrence, Kan.) , Mother’s League : [programs] , 1944-1972, 1975-1976, RH Ser B124, Kansas Collection, Spencer Research Library
- Guide to the Mother's League of Lawrence, Kansas, Collection
- Mother's League records
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006 Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Mother's League Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 809, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries