Mother's Discussion Club records
The Mother's Discussion Club of Lawrence, Kansas, was founded in 1934 to study and exchange ideas about child nurturing and development. The group gradually disbanded over several years in the late 1980s. This collection includes most of the secretary minute notebooks from 1934-1984, the treasurer's ledger from 1934-1947, and correspondence and cards.
- 1934 - 1984
- Mother's Discussion Club (Lawrence, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 795
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mother's Discussion Club, 1990.
- Guide to the Mother's Discussion Club Collection
- Mother's Discussion Club records
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Mother's Discussion Club Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 795, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States