University of Kansas. School of Engineering
Found in 6 records:
The papers of the Shinn Family are those of an African American family from Topeka, Kansas. Though the papers are those of the Arthur M. Shinn family, the majority concern his son Michael G. Shinn's time as a University of Kansas athlete, an engineer, and an advocate of academic and professional opportunities for African Americans.
Rummer taught in the School of Engineering at the University of Kansas from 1948-1993. This collection consists of class materials and notes.
Marvin taught in the School of Engineering at the University of Kansas from 1875-1915 and was the School's first Dean. This collection contains a scrapbook, notebooks, photos, and other items.
The Microwave Associates records are those of company co-founder Richard M. Walker and pertain to the company's business and research affairs. The company is a developer and manufacturer of RF (radio frequency), microwave and millimeter wave semiconductors, components and technologies.
The Stanley Learned Collection includes twenty-six scrapbooks, dating from 1951 to 1968, of photographs, clippings, and other memorabilia which document Learned's leadership and service activities as an executive of the Phillips Petroleum Company of Bartlesville, Oklahoma. The collection also contains several works authored by Learned, including his student theses from the University of Kansas, certificates of honors awarded him by the University, and two souvenir medallions.
- African American engineers 1
- African American engineers -- Massachusetts 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- Bartlesville (Okla.) -- History 1
- Computer engineering -- Study and teaching -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Engineering -- Massachusetts 1
- Microwave circuits -- Design and construction 1
- Microwaves -- Technological innovations 1
- Petroleum industry and trade -- United States -- History 1
- Radio circuits -- Design and construction 1
- Semiconductor industry 1
- Telecommunication -- Technological innovations 1 ∧ less